Default Trump still *the* man...

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:13:50 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Reuters poll showed Hillary Rodham Clinton, the likely Democratic
nominee, beating Trump or any of the potential GOP candidates, all by
roughly the same margins, something other recent surveys have shown

Nobody has actually asked Hillary any questions or heard any plans
from her.
Is she going to follow the lead of her New York buddy Schumer and blow
up the Iran deal?
Will she reengage in Afghanistan?
Will she intensify the Iraq/Syria war?
Does she even have a plan to deal with our crushing debt problem,,
public and private?
What about jobs?

So far all we seem to know about her is that she is named "Clinton",
she has tits and she can't be trusted. that other poll you seem to
ignore.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/politi...n-trustworthy/