Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Talk about "black" humor...

On 8/10/15 3:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:58:40 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/10/15 2:15 PM, Califbill wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:03:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Oh, the Irish also don't have capital punishment. We are indeed a
backwards nation in so many ways.

===

Sounds like a standard Japanese prison. 23 hours a day in cell, no talking
to other inmates while in cell.

Does it make you proud that we are among the worst of the worst among
so-called modern, civilized nations, Bill?

You have to view that in the light of the fact that we have some of
the worst criminals in the world. In some populations, there is a
culture of murder and mayhem where regular prison is simply a
finishing school. You only have to look at the symbols people try to
defend, like saggy pants, to see that. (a clear reference to prison
life)

If they were not in isolation, these guys would still be running their
criminal enterprises against society from inside the prison. A lot
still do.

Do you ever ask yourself why "we" have some of the worst criminals in
the world, and why other modern, western nations do not have nearly as
many as a percentage of population? Might it have something to do with
our "fetuses matter but lives do not" society, and our criminal criminal
justice system?