Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Bull****

In article lbfhsalja6q820nsig8sp603clep44oblf@
4ax.com, says...

The democrats have nothing but unrealistic "soak the rich" schemes and
spending borrowed money on programs that are going to bankrupt the
country so I am not really happy about the future of my kids either
way.
You folks like to say the GOP does not have a plan. Can you explain
the democratic plan to keep us from going down the road Greece took?
I agree we should raise taxes but if you are only going to do it on
the 1%, you are not going to get the three quarters of a trillion
extra we need.
By the end of FY15 the US debt will be over $18 trillion and total
state and federal debt will be over $21 trillion.
That does not include the unfunded liability of SS and Medicare.
I have not seen anyone but Rand Paul even mention it and nobody is
taking it seriously.

Who says raise taxes only on the top 1%?
That's ridiculous. Try top 50%. The bottom 50% are
turnips, so to speak.
Then you've got cap gains, inheritance, etc, etc.
The deficit - and national debt - is easily handled
with no suffering.
Won't stop people from crying like stuck pigs.
You can start now.