Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Bull****

On 8/9/15 9:30 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 18:50:05 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 8/9/15 1:55 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 11:21:29 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

Trump is a "sensitive" guy when it comes to personal
criticism. This time he's right.
How the hell do his opponents get his reference to
blood being about a womens period?
What, you can't mention blood if there's a woman in
the room?
I agree with Trump that these people are deviants.
Reminds me of Scotty taking offense to the word
"teabaggers." To him that means "ball sucker."
Only to a deviant.
Nasty, nasty people projecting their deviance upon
others. Probably have tattoos on their dicks.
I just don't get it. Oh, wait....politics.
I get it now. Nasty, nasty.

You really don't think Trump was referencing a hormonal rage?

It is right in line with the insults he slings at people, male or
female, all the time.
I will be happy when he goes back to hustling real estate.
He is going to run out of money and I doubt the GOP is going to help
him much.

Run out of money? Are you serious? I *love* what he is doing to the GOP
brand. He simply says what they all think.

Trump probably has less that $100 million in liquid assets that he is
willing to spend and that is chump change in a $2 billion cycle.
His $10 billion, is roundly rejected by people who count other
people's money for a living and even that is not really very liquid.

You have no way of knowing what Trump's "liquid assets" are, other than
wild-assed guessing, nor what he is willing to spend to upset the
political process. Further, he doesn't seem to have to spend a lot of
his own cash to get the results he wants, whatever they may be.

More power to Trump...I think he is doing a terrific job of ****ing over
the GOP's 2016 chances, regardless of whether he wins the GOP
nomination. He's showing the party's true colors...hate, rage, no idea,
nothing but bluster.