Gould 0738

Default Court OK's boat searches without warrant or probable cause...

Additionally, since 9/11, the Bill of Rights has taken a serious hit.
It doesn't have to be so, and I am wary of anyone telling me that they
are removing or "modifying" civil liberties in order to "protect me".
Protect me from who? Fanatics or politicians with an agenda?

I ran across an interesting question recently. In the rush to modify civil
liberties under the Patriot Act, at what point did the Bush Administration
demonstrate that our civil liberties, guaranteed by the Constitution, seriously
impeded the detection or prosecution of potential terrorists in the US?

http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Surveilla...0011031_eff_us
a_patriot_analysis.php