Me

Default FS:Good Kayaking Camera

Selling Canon A40 digital camera 2.0 megapixel in excellent condition
with box, software, manuals and all factory supplied cables and cards
etc. Also included is a Canon Underwater housing for the A40. The
housing has buttons to work all the features of the camera, including
the 3X optical zoom and so forth. Flash works also in the housing. The
housing is rated to 100 feet which if you kayak and dive this is
perfectl. If you just kayak this keeps the camera handy and dry for
immediate use when you are paddling. I have used the camera and housing
for 18 months and I find it is an excellent combo for a kayak. Only
selling as I upgraded to a newer 5 megpaixel Canon and have ordered the
canon housing for it.

$285 will get it shipped to you including shipping costs for the lower
48. Hawaii and Alaska higher.

email: