John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Question about Hillary and her emails ....

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:30:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Ok. Someone please explain this to me because I just don't get it.

Hillary was the Secretary of State. Top dog in the State Department.
I just saw her say on TV that she *never* sent *any* classified emails
on her personal server.

She's probably telling the truth in a Clintonesque way.

Apparently the emails she sent that contained info that warranted
classification were classified by the State Department *after* they were
received.

So, technically they weren't classified when she sent them on her
private email server.

All depends on what "is" means, I guess.

And she must have never received an email with classified information therein.

Bull****.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.