Justan Olphat Justan Olphat is offline

Default Why the silence from JohnH?

On 7/22/2015 4:11 AM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:33:49 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:10:59 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:07:47 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:35:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/20/15 9:34 PM,
wrote:

Fraken is a comedian and he made it clear it was a joke. Later McCain
and he did the joke again on a TV show.

I do believe this may be fatal for trump. He had the chance to recover
and he doubled down on the insult.
I am not sure he even understands what the hero part came from.
It wasn't being shot down or even the years in captivity. It was
turning down the chance to be released. McCain said if the rest can't
go, he wasn't going.

"Fatal for Trump."

Hilarious from any and every point of view.

Why is that? I don't mean he will die or even that the TV networks
will never hire him again. I just think that if he doesn't do
something to walk back this John McCain thing his presidential bid
will fail ... at least without significant democratic support.
That is still a possibility tho.

What part of Trump's message do you think Democrats would support?

===

Working class folks might very well support his anti-immigration
stance.

Working folks don't want the jobs illegal immigrants take. The only
overlap might be in the construction industry and those guys are
already scraping the IQ barrel from breathing portland cement dust.
Which means they're voting Republican already. If they're part of the
trades, they don't hire illegals for union gigs.

Sounds like you've been breathing the fairy dust.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."