Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Why the silence from JohnH?

On 7/21/15 8:45 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:10:59 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:07:47 -0400,
wrote:

Why is that? I don't mean he will die or even that the TV networks
will never hire him again. I just think that if he doesn't do
something to walk back this John McCain thing his presidential bid
will fail ... at least without significant democratic support.
That is still a possibility tho.

What part of Trump's message do you think Democrats would support?

I bet that anti immigrant message resounds with those rednecks up in
the rust belt who watched their UAW jobs go south. You folks assume
all democrats are latte sipping erudites, sitting around debating the
virtues of public transit but there are plenty of blue collar
democrats. Without them, you would not win many elections

Those UAW jobs didn't go "south" because of immigrants, they went south
to Tennessee, Georgia, and the Carolinas because the jobless peopole
down there were hungry for any sort of decent work, and didn't care
whether the corporations would exploit them, and pay them far less in
salary and benefits.

You make a lot of assumptions about "folks" you don't really know.