Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Why the silence from jps and Krause...

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:07:57 -0700, jps wrote:

33,000 dead per year. A tiny fraction of that is the result of Muslim
violence with many more at the hands of right wing whackos.

What percent is from the druggies in the ten major murder cities? Yet I've seen you
whine only about the most exceptional of cases.

Weird.

Almost 50% are suicides where the despondent have easier access to
weapons than someone to talk to.

===

If you subtract out the suicides and the inner city gang banger
killings, what are you left with, and what is the rate of
increase/decrease?

I think your alleged "problem" is a tad less than what you make it out
to be. My condolences if someone you knew was killed by a gun but
that does not make it a national problem.