Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Why the silence from JohnH?

On 7/20/15 9:34 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:21:12 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger
wrote:

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:42:22 PM UTC-7, jps wrote:
Why is this guy getting a pass from you war veterans?

He's a scumbag and a liar and doesn't deserve your tacit approval.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...isoner-of-war/

Why did you and Krause give Al Franken a pass?

When Senator McCain was running for the White House in 2000, comedian/author Al Franken made comments very similar to Trump's. This happened before Franken was selected to the U.S. Senate.

"I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don't buy the war hero thing," Franken said at the time. "Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war."

Franken's thoughts were part of a post on Salon.com in January of 2000 in a story titled, "What's at Stake in the 2000 Elections?"

Fraken is a comedian and he made it clear it was a joke. Later McCain
and he did the joke again on a TV show.

I do believe this may be fatal for trump. He had the chance to recover
and he doubled down on the insult.
I am not sure he even understands what the hero part came from.
It wasn't being shot down or even the years in captivity. It was
turning down the chance to be released. McCain said if the rest can't
go, he wasn't going.

"Fatal for Trump."

Hilarious from any and every point of view.