jps jps is offline

Default Why the silence from jps and Krause...

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:53:03 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/20/15 8:43 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:07:57 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:26:50 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:24:49 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:04:38 -0400, John H.
wrote:

...over the shootings in Tennessee? Is it because the victims were Marines? Because
the shooter was a Muslim? Where's the attention?

Damn shame.

Just another day of shootings in Murkia. Why would it be any
different if the shooter is a Muslim?

There were 5 shootings and a bunch of dead people and kids in the
Western Washington area over the past 3 days. I didn't post about
them either.

My problem is the profusion of unchecked gun distribution coupled with
the violent nature of our society and the impact those two components
have on our country and its citizens.

33,000 dead per year. A tiny fraction of that is the result of Muslim
violence with many more at the hands of right wing whackos.

What percent is from the druggies in the ten major murder cities? Yet I've seen you
whine only about the most exceptional of cases.

Weird.

Almost 50% are suicides where the despondent have easier access to
weapons than someone to talk to.

The despondents had no telephones? Parents? Friends? Are you a hotline volunteer? Why
not?

And, you failed to answer the question.

One note Johnny, the right-wing racist gasbag who thinks his "questions"
should be answered because he's entitled.

He'd rather blame a race and parenting than rampant poverty and
underfunded, failing schools.

Where people have little opportunity and little chance of escape, they
learn to survive in the few ways available.

Other countries don't let their populations fail like this, at least
most westernized countries. Murika is about servicing the rich at the
cost of everything and everyone else.

Among the rich are the gun lobby, who spread money around and use
their influence to scare politicians into doing nothing.

****ing assholes.