Alex[_4_] Alex[_4_] is offline

Default Carlyle lake claimed another.

Justan Olphat wrote:
On 7/10/2015 7:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/9/15 6:21 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 6:13:28 PM UTC-4, Justan Olphat wrote:
On 7/9/2015 6:01 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 14:53:27 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

John H.
~~crickets~~

" Is that one too hard for you?"

Ah...JohnnyMop....
Why don't y'all go suck on the sewage discharge pipe of that land
barge.

Feelin' stupid, Don? I notice you still didn't answer the question.

What question was that?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

The one he won't answer.

"So you're saying it's legal for recreational boaters to dump sewage
in coastal waters in Canada?"

were talking recreational boaters in coastal waters.... not commercial
vessels etc."

I'm thinking he's embarrassed.

I don't know how or whether whatever question you are asking will get a
response, but, once again, you exhibit these bizarre feelings of
"entitlement" that permeate your personality. You're not a thrice passed
over lieutenant colonel in the army, anyone, and no one *has* to answer
any question you ask of them here. Besides, you've never properly
answered the question as to why you are such a racist asshole.
Oh, and why do you care about boating in coastal waters in Canada?
You're boatless, remember?

You must be one of those turds that subscribes to "The solution to
pollution is dilution.

You also have left questions unanswered, like Why is it OK for
you,Harry Krause, to steal from individuals and the people of the
united states by means of tax evasion, bankruptcy (X2), foreclosure,
along with other schemes to defraud and in general being a deadbeat
and complaining that society doesn't do enough for you here in
America? All this without sacrificing any of the creature comforts and
the trappings of upper middle class America. What gives Krause?

Is anyone else wondering the same thing?

He will never respond when those issues are involved. He's guilty by
denial - an public record!