John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Carlyle lake claimed another.

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:03:02 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/7/15, 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Why concern yourself with the opinions of Herring the Racist, or, for
that matter, any of the other right-wing turds who pollute this
newsgroup, and all of whom, I assume, are chiming in with their usual
snottiness. We're still at the beaches...south of Virginia Beach. Nice
boating weather for the most part.

It's been so nice and calm during your absence. Now you're back stirring the pot.
Luddite will surely comment. And, nowhere did I provide an opinion for Don.

Shame you don't have a boat with which to enjoy the weather.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.