Nace

Default Have it shipped or go get it?

If you go to pick it up take with you or pick up kayak carrying equipment
(carrying bars, saddles and bow and stern lines).
Have fun paddeling!

Ah, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have Yakima bars on my truck
for my canoe and I just got a set of cradles, so I'm pretty set. All I
need is a little stool to stand on to reach up over the bars.

I've found somebody to ride up with me, so I'm set to take off as soon
as I can arrange a couple of days off in a row. Boat shop is closed
until after New Year's so I have to contain myself for a while, but I
am so excited and I can hardly wait to get the boat and start learning
it.

"When buying a new boat, I think you should have the honor of putting
the first ding in it."
I'm going to be putting in off docks and paddling in deep water for
some time, so I hope that first ding will be a while.

Nace