Brian Nystrom

Default Winter vs Summer

Timo Noko wrote:
In article ,
Brian Nystrom wrote:

You seem to have a passon for suffering unnecessarily, Timo.
But hey, if
that's what floats your boat, more power to ya'.

No, it is them others who are the masochists. I was kicked out of
Yahoo's Bagboater's Club because I could not stop laughing at Jon
Waterman's arctic adventures. One of his complaints was that he
cannot use wetsuit socks because of trench foot. And now from the
abovementioned Vapor Barrier - site I read that one of discoveries of
the US Army was that the wetsuit socks are the bestest way to prevent
and cure this ailment...

I don't know what site you're referring to, but I still see no reason
for being wet when one can just as easily stay dry and eliminate the
possibility of such ailments.

--
Regards

Brian