Brian Nystrom

Default Winter vs Summer

Timo Noko wrote:

The answer is VAPOR BARRIER. This is an air-proof bag you use inside
the sleeping bag to keep it dry from perspiration. In extreme
coldness the sleeping bag frozes within minutes and any moisture just
cannot get out.

Of course there is slight discomfort sleeping (preferably naked) in
your own sweat. Propably not very good for Brian who seems abhor his
own stench above all.

I have no problems with vapor barriers, I just refuse to stew in my own
sweat in a neoprene suit. One can easily wear light underwear in a vapor
barrier bag and be quite comfortable.

You seem to have a passon for suffering unnecessarily, Timo. But hey, if
that's what floats your boat, more power to ya'.

--
Regards

Brian