Charles Pezeshki

Default Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history

Sorry, Darryl,

This is the kind of stuff that folks like me who live in/next to Idaho have
to deal with on a daily basis-- the "UN/PETA taking over the world" crowd,
and the "Bill Clinton and his semen are the seeds of the Anti-Christ".
Certain folks in N. Idaho believe that the UN has Chinese soldiers across
the border in Canada, ready to invade.

The biggest threat to our rivers, our wild country and our society is
encoded in our current interpretation of corporate law, and executed in the
current administration in Washington, D.C. In the past year, we've seen
more bad environmental policy generated and implemented than in the last 50
years.

Those laws and regulatory changes that are being currently embodied under
such false noms de guerre as the "Healthy Forests Initiative", the "Clear
Skies Initiative" and such are gonna haunt us for a long time.

Mike's mind should rest in peace. There are more factory farms being
commissioned by the day, along with their groundwater fecal contamination
and noxious odors that destroy people's lives that have to live in places
where they exist. He needn't worry about his bacon.

Where's the satire? All I read is code language for paranoids. Anybody
that doesn't believe can move to this part of the world. Or just wait-- the
Inland Empire is the vanguard of that kind of thought. It's coming your
way!

Chuck "No Vegetarian, that's for sure!"
http://www.wildcountry.info

in article , Darryl Johnson at
wrote on 11/26/03 9:55 AM:

One man's humour is another man's ... uh .. what *is* it exactly,
Chuck?

--
Darryl

I have to admit, the first time I saw a post on this topic, I misread
"beacon" as "bacon", and in fact, I opened the thread to find out how
that worked. I was thinking maybe he used strips of bacon to lash
together some kind of rig to assist him... I dunno.