Bill Tuthill

Default Fallin' on the Toog

Michael Dooley wrote:

What does "falling" mean in this context? Does it refer to canoeing as a
gravity-assisted sport, or is it some new-school term I don't know?

Well Bill, you remember lookin' at the pictures doncha? Whut season was
it when these gents ventured on the rio?

Doh! (If I were any yellower, I could *be* Homer Simpson.)

The [Cha]Toog[a] looks like a great trip, and one of the good reasons
for living in the southeast. Out here in California, there's nothing
(nearby) left to run except the Yuba below Englebright Dam. Yawn.