Sofjan

Default how to shlep two kayaks?

From: (andrei)

That's over our budget right now. Trailers seem to *start* at 550$.

PS: anybody SELLING an old kayak trailer by any chance?

Check this out
http://www.harborfreight.com
search for trailer
or

That is trailer with 8 inch wheel and it is only $ 139
But you have to assemble it. Also it is 40 X48 so you need to extend the tonque
alittle bit
and built a canoe rack on it.

The trailer is also availbale in 12 inch wheel version. for $219

I Have a 4X8 12 inch wheel trailer from the same company (Harbor Freight) .It
is the best 239 dollar i have ever spend.

If you can find a place to park the trailer or use the trailer for other
purposes, then the trailer would be the best choice . Other than that Used car
rack or DIY maybe the way to go.

My trailer has been used to haul Inflatable Raft, Canoes, Kayaks, Tremendous
help when i finished my basement, and Friends seems to always borrow it for
moving. :^)
Oh and also all the extra Camping stuff that can't fit in the car fit in the
trailer just fine .

Sofjan Mustopoh