wpatrick

Default Please help me decide

It surprises me that the Prijon Kodiak and SeaYak have not been mentioned. I
am 6'4" with size 14 feet and love my Kodiak. The blow molded plastic is
MUCH stiffer and stronger (and expensive) than the roto-molded plastic
boats. The weight is very manageable and the handling characteristics are
excellent. The SeaYak is a little shorter and narrower but it still fits me
quite well. The Barracuda will work very well if you like high performance,
twitchy boats....

I can't wear anymore than a wetsuit bootie on my feet in either boat or I
run out of foot room.