magoo_ns

Default FS: Northwest Synergy RM - $985

This is none of my business, but I just have to say: If anyone is
looking for a serious bigwater boat, this is it. It would be very
difficult to find a kayak more at home in the rough stuff. It remains
my alltime favourite sea kayak, even though I don't currently own one.

(Eric Nyre) wrote in message . com...
For Sale: Northwest Synergy RM $985
16'11" x 23"
65 lb Yellow Rotomold Hull
Fiberglass thighbraces bolted in
Rudder

E-mail: Eric Nyre eric [at] canoecolorado [dot] com

This boat is in excellent condition, there are a few scratched and
light wear and tear. It is a great boat for someone starting out who
wants a good sea kayak without having to spend tons of $$$.

I retrofitted the boat with some fiberglass thighbraces. They are
bolted in with two bolts, and could easly be moved to accomidate a
different sized paddler.

The boat has three Kajakpost hatches, including a day hatch. It is all
stock except for the thighbraces. The RORS rudder works fairly well,
but the boat is so responsive to a learn turn, I have not used it
except when sailing behind a kite.

I can e-mail detailed photos on request. The boat is in Denver,
Colorado. Buyer is responsible for shipping (I can box it up and drop
it off at a terminal, but after that it is up to you).