Carl Buehler

Default Boat Entry / Exit

Hi,

I have been playing with my new Perception Eclipse 14.5
and I love it. I have been having no trouble getting in or
out of my new boat in shallow water by using a technique
I found on some web-sites.

But what about entry and exit in deeper water from a dock and lower landing.
My concerns are that in December I am planning on paddling through the
Everglades Wilderness Waterway were I will be camping on what they
call a chickee, ( a dock like structure out over the water.) I was wondering
what others who have paddled the wilderness waterway do when they have camped
from a chickee? (entry / exit technique).

Also loading and unloading gear from the kayak from the chickee platform?

Carl