Gould 0738

Default Court OK's boat searches without warrant or probable cause...

When your left(ist) brain kicks in, try to at least state something
halfway plausible.

Or not.

Darn Wally. I thought I was in your kill file.
You promised to put me there after you were so very disappointed to discover no
boating content in a thread somebody started and titled "OT: George Bush is
Getting Scary" (or something very similar).

If you would care to furnish some examples of GWB's abstract reasoning ability,
please do. Or is enough to imply that people who have not been impressed with
some aspects of his intellectual profile are just too stupid to appreciate the
man's obvious brilliance?

The again, Bush may appear more or less intelligent depending on personal
perspective.