Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Shake and Break Part 10

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:50:27 +0700, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:23:30 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

My wife is like that - she once got sea sick while anchored in the
Singapore Straits :-) We found that some medicine called Stugeron,
(derivative of piperazine) which I don't think is marketed under that
name in the U.S. If she started taking that the night before we sailed
she was all right for the trip.

Maybe a thread drift but I'm sure that your wife and mine would
consider it a vital one :-)

Wimps! Yet another reason women are anathema to sailing.

Put them ashore and don't ever look back!

--
Sir Gregory