Carl Buehler

Default Deck Storage Suggestions

Thanks for the comments guys. I am asking because I am planning a 5 to
6
day tour through the Everglades Wilderness Waterway at Christmas this
year.
So I am trying to get some ideas on how to pack for this trip. I have
a Perception Eclipse 14.5, so I have to make good use of the dry
storage areas that I have (7050 cubic inches). So I am sure I will
have a few things
topside, but want to keep it to a minimum. I agree with keeping the
deck
from getting to cluttered. Seems to be a fair amount of room behind
the seat.
I would like to take advantage of that space. Is there away to attach
a strap
to secure a dry box and maybe a small standing dry bag or two?

CB