Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Lydia's latest log...

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:42:33 -0400, "Flying Pig" wrote:

trimmed majority of most excellent and nostalgic writing

Nevertheless, we must go back and
see what her needs will be when she comes out of Skilled Nursing, and give
her support at home before (God willing) we turn around and come back again,
to wait out the summer months in breezes and clear water. We can better
assess the situation once we're home, being mindful that it's much easier to
"go with the flow" and know that everything will settle out perfectly in the
end .

"Home" twice? They say home is where the heart is. Though
there seems to be some heart in the cruising life it takes
second-fiddle to the home life. That's what makes a woman
a woman, the nest. That's what Skippy knew when he married
his woman.

Skippy is a good man and a better husband but, because he's
made his choices, he's necessarily relegated sailing second
behind *home*.

--
Sir Gregory - his home is where his heart is - aboardship.