John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Those dirty Swedish...

On Sun, 31 May 2015 21:56:48 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2015 20:31:01 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I didn't read it, so don't know what was ignored. Perhaps it was sufficient to get
Krause to move to Sweden. I might could be persuaded to help him pack, if I got a
ride on the Ducati, and in the 'sports car', and on that twin-diesel-engined trawler.

===

I can't help out with a Ducati or sports car but if you get to south
Florida I can get you a ride in a Mercedes and twin diesel trawler -
no imagination required.

Well, I hear Disney World raised their prices again, so eating at the German Buffet
in Epcot is getting expensive. I'll probably not make it this year. But, I'll keep it
in mind!
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.