John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Those dirty Swedish...

On Sun, 31 May 2015 20:01:37 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/31/2015 7:43 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2015 18:17:08 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2015 18:06:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

...more Krause ****.

===

Which conveniently ignores the fact that Sweden has not only one of
the highest income tax rates in the world but also one of the highest
suicide rates. I supose that if you don't pay taxes, perhaps the
rates don't matter. :-)

Krause's money tree dictates where he will live. She won't budge to suit
his fantasies.

I didn't read it, so don't know what was ignored. Perhaps it was sufficient to get
Krause to move to Sweden. I might could be persuaded to help him pack, if I got a
ride on the Ducati, and in the 'sports car', and on that twin-diesel-engined trawler.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.