Justan Olphart Justan Olphart is offline

Default Those dirty Swedish...

On 5/31/2015 7:43 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2015 18:17:08 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2015 18:06:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

...more Krause ****.

===

Which conveniently ignores the fact that Sweden has not only one of
the highest income tax rates in the world but also one of the highest
suicide rates. I supose that if you don't pay taxes, perhaps the
rates don't matter. :-)

Krause's money tree dictates where he will live. She won't budge to suit
his fantasies.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."