True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Refund for botched dental work?

Keyser Söze
On 5/31/15 12:31 PM, True North wrote:
Keyser Söze
On 5/31/15 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan spews...

"You are a bit slow, eh?"

You're a whole lot slow, Ditzy.

" It's nice of you to "bother" playing with the right-wing morons, Don. *"

Cheap entertainment.......besides I find that like Dickson, if everyone ignores them they get more and more desperate for attention......and then commit more and more disruptive acts to get that attention.

"I keep most of them down in my bozo bin. I didn't have Connecticut
Scottie down there, but he seems to have jumped into another black hole
on his own."

Yeah, I imagine it's quite a shock to his diminutive body to have to work and support himself after decades of coasting along in neutral. Hope he can keep it up for the next 9 or 10 years.