Michael Swain

Default Test-Drive Folbot Kodiak (Baltimore, MD)

I'm in the market for a folding kayak, and after some research I've
narrowed my choices down to either the Fethercraft Kahuna or the
Folbot Kodiak. I took the Kahuna for a test-paddle recently, and I'm
nearly sold on it. It handles and tracks really well for a kayak of
its kind, and it's lighter and folds more compact than the Kodiak. It
also costs several hundred dollars more than the Kodiak. Before
making my purchase, I want to try out a Kodiak first though. Does
anyone know where I can try a Kodiak out in or near Baltimore? For
that matter, does anyone living near Baltimore own a Kodiak that they
could let me take out for a test-drive? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mike