Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default tell us what you really think, harry,

On 5/7/15 8:58 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2015 20:58:04 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 5/7/15 8:53 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2015 09:19:20 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/05/07...is-are-winning

I'm surprised krause hasn't whined about the cops who shot the Muslims.

Luddite says that way in the past, FlaJim was of at least average
intelligence and got himself a decent job in the Navy. I'll bet no one
ever claimed you were of at least average intelligence.

No, Luddite did not say that.

Liar.

No one ever claimed you were of at least average intelligence. How smart
did you have to be to blow up women, children, and villages in Vietnam,
anyway?

And thus, I've expended my daily allotment of time (less than 10
minutes) in the right-wing coffin that is rec.boats.

Nighty-night.