Harry Krause

Default OT Bush is getting scary.

Tuuk wrote:
I didn't see anything unusual about the twist the author used, typical
propaganda objective. If I was Bush, I wouldn't want these protestors near
me, saying something stupid like the war is about oil. Give your head a
shake, everyone knows the war has nothing to do with oil, but the U.S.
should take proceeds from the oil until all costs have been recaptured. Why
should the U.S. taxpayer pay for doing the biggest favor to that country.

It didn't have anything to do with the terrorists responsible for 9-11 -
if it did, we should have taken out Saudi Arabia.

It didn't have anything to do with chemical or biological weapons -
we didn't find any.
It didn't have anything to do with nuclear weapons-
we didn't find any.
It didn't have anything to do with the despot, Saddam Hussein-
we support despots all over the world.

Iraq has two products it exports - oil and dates.

Must have been the dates, eh, dum-dum?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.