Jake Janovetz

Default J-cradles -- opinions, recommendations?

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I haven't seen it show up...

I'm not very happy with the car-top carriage I'm using (blocks and
straps). In addition, I'd like to put a second boat up there. I have
two -- a 23" beam single (17.5 feet long) and a 30" beam triple (20
feet long).

I've recently seen the Malone J-Cradles (and Super-J for the triple)
and Oak Orchard Canoe cradles online and they look like they would be
really nice for my use. The Oak Orchard are thinner and not quite as
sturdy-looking, but they come with a wall-mount kit (basically a
fitted pipe screwed to the wall) which would be very useful in my
garage.

Both are similarly priced. I don't expect to see these things in the
near future since I live in central Illinois and there isn't much of
that stuff available at retailers here. So, I'm going to do this one
blind and just ask for suggestions. Any other manufacturers I should
consider?

Jake