Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Morning

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/15 8:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 27 April 2015 21:14:56 UTC-3, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/15 5:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!

Is it nice to have a bunch of stupid fellas for reach-arounds?

Well you have Don.

What are you swillin' tonight, Swill?

It's always a giggle when Bilious comments on the intellectual capability
of others, since he is one of the least literate posters in rec.boats.
Perhaps that impairment is a result of his falling off the roof on his head, perhaps not.

I se you and Don are doing mutual reach a rounds.