Rob & Grete Burgoon

Default Sprayskirt for Eddyline Nighthawk 16

Paula Johnson wrote:
I ordered my first sea kayak - an Eddyline Nighthawk 16. I'm so excited! It
arrives Monday. Any other Nighthawk 16 or Merlin LT paddlers out there? What
neoprene sprayskirt do you use? I looked at the Snapdragon sizing chart,
which recommended a medium deck size, but couldn't fit it over the coaming.
Had to go to large deck size. Any advice? Also, I have a weak shoulder, so
not a lot of strength on that forward motion to start the sprayskirt
release. A very strong gripping skirt would not be a good thing . . .

Paula - age 50 with arthritis