Paul McGrane Paul McGrane is offline

Default Capt Bligh- Narragansett RI Leftover d

On 4/1/2015 9:43 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

Look like leftovers from the Blessing, back when it was warm. I remember
that word 'warm' but don't remember what it feels like.
Interesting that a number of these fishermen leave their floodlights on
all the time. I see the same thing in the Cape Cod Canal. I bet they are
not cheap to replace when they burn out.
Thanks for posting,
Bob

Yes they are from the Blessing when I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt!
A lot of boats do leave them on, I should go down to the docks some
night and get some night photos.

Paul