Default car top hull issues

I use the H2GO saddles with my Sealion. I have had issues of
deforming to the hull typically on hot days. My solution to this was
to place the boat deck down instead of up. This has solved the issue.
My suggestion to you would be to reverse the direction you are putting
the boat into the craddle. Aslo, do NOT use a ratchet type starp.
Use a compression style (typically what tule sells with there gear)
Ratchet straps pull far to tight for a ploy shell.

***email is spam blocked****
remove x to email

On 6 Aug 2003 15:18:42 -0700, (zak) wrote:

It's par for the course with most plastic boats. If it really bothers you,
get a pair of cradles instead.

I appreciate everyone's advice. Thanks.
(Sorry - I have the Hull-A-Ports not hull raiser)
When transporting the boat home from the shop before I got the Thule
system, I used large foam cradles and that was worse than the
Hull-A-Ports now. I would think laying it directly on the bottom of
the hull would only amplify the denting...??? That's why I bought the
Hull-A-Ports...I don't know. I'm new to this.