Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default 'ell no....not again!

On 3/29/15 6:09 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 3/29/2015 1:33 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 13:08:50 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 04:51:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

After a couple days of melting, we had a heavy snowfall last night.
Where's the JohnnyMop when you need him? Maybe he hopped on his moto
guzzler and is on his way up here to shovel my sidewalk.

You still can't shovel your own snow?

===

John, please give it a rest. That horse was dead after the first
beating.

No kidding.

I don't believe he can lay off the petty insults.

Takes one to know one.

It's good that you recognize that trait in yourself, eh?