Steve Landis

Default Whi****er in a recreational kayak????

Brian Nystrom wrote:

"David J. Van den Branden" wrote:

From: (Odin)

Hey Kayaking people

Just notify your next of kin and have a ball.

I am looking for info from normal people,

Like I said. Have a ball.

So why did you even bother to reply to the post?????

You're right. I'm sorry. I should have been more constructive. To that
end; you asked if there was something you could do to improve the Sparky in
a white water environment. Check out the product offered at the following
web site. You may benefit from it.

http://www.sponsonguy.com/

Regards

DV

Judging by the eloquence of his last response, I suspect he and Timmy will get
along just peachy. They can rant with each other endlessly.

As for constructive suggestions, here's one: Sell the Sparky and get a real
boat! Sparkys and their ilk are meant for little more than floating around in
calm ponds. If you want to paddle whitewater, get a whitewater boat, the
necessary safety gear and some instruction. If you just want to be cheap, then
David's comment to notify your next of kin was right on the mark. If you need
corroboration for that statement, go to www.acanet.org and read their report
"Critical Judgement" on paddling deaths.

And while you're online, see if you can buy a sense of humor or Ebay...

--
Regards

Brian

Just a word on the "cheap" comment. There are plenty of inexpensive
used WW boats available from a variety of sources - www.paddling.net for
one. Used WW boats in the $200 to $300(US)are not uncommon.

Steve