Odin

Default Whi****er in a recreational kayak????

"David J. Van den Branden" wrote in message ...
"Odin" wrote in message
m...

From: (Odin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats.paddle.touring
Date: 3 Aug 2003 18:25:36 -0700
Subject: Whi****er in a recreational kayak????

Hey Kayaking people

I wanted to know your thoughts on whitewater in a perception
sparky. I am wondering if anyone has used it in ww and what problems
i would run across.

Also if i could do anything to make it better in ww.

" Not looking to buy another kayak, gonna take her there no matter
what, looking for some, fearless advice!!!!!

thanks,

Just notify your next of kin and have a ball. Oh, you might want to jot
down a little note specifying who you want to leave the Sparky to... If

they
ever find it.

I am looking for info from normal people, not people who sat in the
front row in school and held the teachers hand . I am sure there have
been people who have went in whitewater with a barrell, so save your
8 year old girl saftey for someone else.

And you save your 6 year old girl sensitivity and lack of sense of humor.

You said you wanted thoughts. You got thoughts.

Like I said. Have a ball.

So why did you even bother to reply to the post????? And if you
call that humor you got a big problem! I stated what i was looking
for, you just chose to reply with a faggots response. I dont need
a fag like you to tell me to notify my next of kin!!!

You were that kid , who everyone made fun of, becuase he was scared to
do anything. So save your fears for yourself, people like me arent
interested in hearing from ( girly men like you) LOL , Your
response shows your lack of guts, stick to replying to people who want
to hear your views, i DONT!!!