akasharkbow

Default Paddle leashes

I know that this has been talked about before but I am wondering what
people think about paddle leashes. I am not a big fan of them as I worry
about getting tangled in it. Practising my reentry, I noticed that my
paddle was floating away.

Does any teather their paddle after they are out and about? I haven't tried
it but you would think that most people who get tangled up would be in the
process of getting out. Maybe if a system was set up so that if you had to
wet exit you could get out and then clip in leaving you to do other things?

Cheers,

David