[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default Conserva-Trash

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 9:32:11 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
A former employee says conservative activist James O'Keefe tried to
instigate anti-police sentiment among protesters through the use of a
mole, the New York Post reported.

The former director of operations for Project Veritas, Richard Valdes,
said O'Keefe planned to send an unidentified Muslim man working for him
to infiltrate a group of demonstrators in January. Neither the protest
he was supposed to join nor the location have been identified.

The man was also allegedly given a script to recite at meetings, in
which he would say, "Sometimes, I wish I could just kill some of these
cops. Don't you just wish we could have one of the cops right here in
the middle of our group?"

However, the man reportedly emailed both Valdes and O'Keefe that month
and refused the assignment.

"I will not say words that will jeopardize my entity, especially when
they involve an illegal act of 'murdering police,'" he wrote.

Valdes told the Post that O'Keefe subsequently fired him for "being
unwilling to strong-arm the guy to do his dirty work."

http://tinyurl.com/kc6gkue

What was that statement you made? Oh yeah... "Breitbart and the NY Post...like Herring with a rifle, they couldn't hit a hole in a ladder."

Heh.