PhotoBuff

Default FS: Carbon Fiber Paddle

In article , says...
SNIP

Well, if you want to argue, 210 centimeters is not so awfully short
anymore. In the current Sea Kayaker, Greg Barton says "A paddle length
of 200 to 215 cm is best for ...paddlers...5'5" or less. Tall paddlers
should use a length of 210 to 225 cm...Paddles longer than 230 cm should
never be used." This puts PhotoBuff's 210 right in the middle of the
recommended range, suitable for short and tall paddlers both.

It's probably still too expensive, of course. I hope he posts the final
selling price.

And too bad about Whetstone.

Thank you Steve. Your comments are appreciated. If it sells fine if it doesnt I will use it
as a backup paddle. It is so light I dont even know it is around. And shorter paddles are the
more common recommendations by lots of notable paddlers, including Nigel Foster.

Ed