Steve[_10_] Steve[_10_] is offline

Default Manitoulin- Windsor ON 11-1996

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 09:42:18 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Slide collection.

Paul: Thank you VERY much for posting this today. She was built in
1966 for CSL and scrapped in 2002. Since I didn't get interested in
ships until 2009, I had never seen her, and I don't recall reading
about her either.

Coincidentally, she was mentioned in a news report just this morning
about a new Manitoulin being "built" in China to serve on the Great
Lakes for Lower Lakes. The new Manitoulin is a former salt water
tanker named Lalandia Swan that is being converted to a self unloading
bulk carrier. The new ship is expected in service this summer.

Steve