Frank Glandorf

Default Nature Calling

rm wrote:

I am a newbie to newgroups and kayaking, so this is my very first post
and it just happens to be on a sensitive subject.
While kayking out on rivers and lakes etc. I have noticed they have no
restroom facilities, which may be ok for a guy but I am a woman.
So here in lies my dilemma...where do women go pee while kayaking all
day?
Does anyone know of any Female Urinary Devices (not sure what they
might be called) or some other very discreet way of relieving oneself?
I would sure appreciate any info you have to offer.

Thanks in advance.

The newgroup rec.backcountry has had a number of discussions about this
topic. Try searching the newsgroup with Google. There were a number of
gadgets, clothes and techniques. One of the more memorable ideas was a
technique women can use to pee while standing.

http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html