Peter Kimberley

Default Any British Rockhoppers Out There?

Just a plaintive cry in the wilderness I suppose...

Are there any of you that have brought the new British Rockhopper RH340
reading this group?

If so are any of you interested in forming a Rockhopper Owners group and
meeting for Sea/Lake Kayaking/ or Rockhopping Expeditions?

I'm planning an expedition down the full navigable length of the River
Severn in the UK at the moment and I'm keen to find anyone interested or mad
enough to accompany me.

And for the rest of you who haven't seen a Rockhooper yet...

http://www.playthesea.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Peter Kimberley.
West Midlands, United Kingdom.