Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Crazy day

This was totally unplanned. We got a call at 10am and they showed up at
11:30.

WBZ TV (CBS channel 4 in Boston) just left our house. They videoed some
of the snow covered property and interviewed our realtor, the owner of
the realty agency and my wife Anna in the house. The purpose was to
document and discuss what difficulties are encountered when trying to
sell property with 3-4 feet of snow on the ground. It will be aired this
evening sometime between 5 pm and 6 pm.

Yours truly stayed far away from the camera. I told them that any
comments I would make about this winter couldn't be broadcast on family TV.

My buddy Rick cracked me up. He said I should have walked through
in my skivvies drinking a Sam Adams in the middle of the taping.