Abit Loco Abit Loco is offline

Default For Greg...

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:52:54 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:45:35 -0500, Abit Loco
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:03:49 -0500,
wrote:

Both of the long flights are at night so I expect to sleep on the
plane. The ANZ "space seat" looks like it may be OK
(LAX x New Z)
http://tinyurl.com/lee2ys6

First class is first class (LAX x RSW).

The one little hop in NZ will be tolerable. I did kick in the $20 for
an exit row seat.

Personally I find the layover worse than the flight. We are stuck at
LAX for 9 hours or so. Some of it will be clearing customs but I
still would like to check my stuff and hop in a cab. I may call an LA
friend and meet them for dinner or something.

Ask him to pick you up and take you to a burrito place in San Pedro.

We are on the same page. There are some great Mexican restaurants in
LA.

The one's I liked best were between big buildings. Just a little window on the
sidewalk with maybe a picnic table or two out front.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.